JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Don't pay $100 in the classifieds. That's just dumb.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looks like joeboboutfitters still has anderson's for $55, and matrix arms for $65. Some of my other "go to" places are jumping on the bandwagon and going UP! More in the $75+ range. So sad.....

We irder those from jobob.
They were the worst 80s if ever seen. Thr magwells ans sides look dremmel finished.
Never again
Anderson lowers?? Hmm.....

I know joebob offers several different brands and some generics from time to time. Could be you had some of those?

Anderson isn't exactly my favorite, but a lot better than a lot of those "home grown" brands. When prices are starting to skyrocket... and they are still more in the "reasonable" price range... they'll do.

Anderson lowers?? Hmm.....

I know joebob offers several different brands and some generics from time to time. Could be you had some of those?

Anderson isn't exactly my favorite, but a lot better than a lot of those "home grown" brands. When prices are starting to skyrocket... and they are still more in
Honestly I dont care. This should have never left like that.
They got thrown in a box for teotwawki or the likes.

I've seen a few, 🙃, gun parts in my day and these were junk.

Regardless that was then and this is now. $29 lowers are gone and I have not found one TM lower out of spec. All have been spot on whether milled by hand or cnc. I only started this thread to remind people to grab a few to rat hole just in case.
Which I hope you all do

If anyone wants to order larger numbers lmk. I may be able to help.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top