JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very surprised you would have to resort to a sexist comment. At 120 feedbacks do you make money or lose like everyone else who had a witty comment?

Dude are you serious ? DUH, look i am a supporter and have been for a few years. I have bought just as much as i have sold from a simple .50 cent roll pin to a $700 complete rifle. I enjoy getting new parts new guns but when i get something new something has to go. its like year round Christmas. usually I loose just as much as i gain but i enjoy it (or am addicted to it) . lost $200 on a ACOG recently just cause i did not like the way it looked on my rifle. Finicky i am . and another $75 cause i mailed a mo and the guy took off with it.

I also enjoy meeting other members its not uncommon to tell my wife i'll be back in 15min to sale $12 gas tube and spend a hour talking about guns and stuff.

Sexist ? No. Is that your best rebuttal to resort to name calling over a light hearted joke . Just making a funny about a bunch of grumpy men . If any thing i was pointing out men go through mood swings too seems to be a bunch of gumpy post across the boards in the past week, not just this post maybe its the switch to daylight savings time, election time, what ever, i was not not even joking on you, but us as a crowd .

In fact i kind of agreed with your point but not in the way you presented it. Since its a free board no one should have to or feel obilgated to contribute but should because they want too .

You see i am a supporter you are not so according to your original rant i am in the right and you are in the wrong. I have looked at your profile and seen you have got more out of this board than put into it.

I see you have may have even bought and sold, you have had questions answered and gotten advise. Yet you still do not support it and now you even poke at some one who does support it what if your temper drives me away? then it looses a supporter not just financially but someone who also shares time from personal experience and knowledge from 30 years of shooting and hunting . You are coming across as someone looking to pick a fight rather than help out this sight .

I think your hostile replies has only dug you a hole rather than trying rally support for the board which may have been your original intent but it came across as a rant that was supported by your hostile replies rather than a simple "sorry i was just trying to rally support" which would have saved you some face and made you look like a good guy.

you may want to step back and eat some crow rather than continue to dig your hole deeper.
but i have a feeling you wont.

also wanted to add you may have came across better had you been a supporter , to some you may be coming across as the pot calling the kettle black.

You seem to feel the need to govern others yet not be governed. You only see your point of view and to you every one else is wrong .

and another thing the classifieds is what keeps some coming back on a regular basis wether it be shoppers or sellers . The classifieds has been what has brought many new members to the board looking for that specific gun or accessory or part if no one was posting then there would be nothing to look at.

Man you guys just don't get it. I am talking about people who use this site to wheel and deal not your every day hunter or fisherman who likes to see what's up. I will say it one more time IF I BOUGHT OR SOLD OR TRADED HERE I WOULD BUY A SPONSORSHIP. It is like talking to a brick wall here. I am out. But it sure was fun seeing the guilty comebacks, reminded me of Psych class.

And here I thought there was no forum section for humor... Imagine my smile when I stumbled on this! :s0114:

Btw.. I don't do much business here based on my feedback but I am a sponsor. Do I get a cookie? :s0131:

I read one page of posts and got bored...but let me say this.. THANK YOU!! I love this site, but haven't paid a dime. Thanks to the Vendors, Thanks to the folks that host this site, and thanks to the Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Titanium and Unobtainium level supporters that HAVE PAID and made up for my slack. I appreciate it.

I used to donate here regularly. Then I lost my job. My Platinum Membership is one thing that I had to give up.

I no longer post items to sell in the classifieds here.

Then just a couple days ago I got an automated post saying I've not posted in quite a while, and would be welcomed to do so.

So...Kind of a conflict, the website saying I'm welcome to post, but other members thinking anybody that doesn't contribute is a freeloader.

WAYNO.

I used to donate here regularly. Then I lost my job. My Platinum Membership is one thing that I had to give up.

I no longer post items to sell in the classifieds here.

Then just a couple days ago I got an automated post saying I've not posted in quite a while, and would be welcomed to do so.

So...Kind of a conflict, the website saying I'm welcome to post, but other members thinking anybody that doesn't contribute is a freeloader.

WAYNO.

You are very welcome here please feel free to post, donation status is not a requirement nor a status symbol

The very last thing I want is for anyone to feel like they *have* to donate in order to use any portion of this site. Use it, enjoy it :)

And that last post about sums it up............nice site Joey, I as most enjoy it.

And......"Hey Wayno" get back on here we haven't made a deal in awhile.

I was going to donate but since I received a uncalled for negative feedback and offered drugs for a deal I did not donate.

I worked with trlsman on this and explained the whole issue and told me it would be taken care of and it wasn't.

If I deserved it I would not care but posting a positive and then six months later change it to a negative and the person lies plus offer drugs instead of money is not right. So until it gets fixed I won't donate plus I almost stopped using the site for that reason.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I have a lot of feedback, but every time I sell something, I ALWAYS lose money. So yeah, not every one who has a lot of feed back is making money. But, I do want to get a supporting membership because I love this site.

People dont understand, which is their choice.

Sell guns for profit = Go to jail free!

Look up SGN back when they started, one of their biggest members went to jail as he was buying guns, then selling for profit at a gunshow/privately without a FFL.

I cant tell you how much money I lose every time I sell because I would be disgusted with myself, But I enjoy meeting new people and trying out new Items, so I convince myself its "OK" to lose some money if everything works out.

Taxman wants his money and guns are an easy target.

People dont understand, which is their choice.

Sell guns for profit = Go to jail free!

Look up SGN back when they started, one of their biggest members went to jail as he was buying guns, then selling for profit at a gunshow/privately without a FFL.

I cant tell you how much money I lose every time I sell because I would be disgusted with myself, But I enjoy meeting new people and trying out new Items, so I convince myself its "OK" to lose some money if everything works out.

Taxman wants his money and guns are an easy target.

You have to lose money if you want to sell.
Example is you selling a Kimber ? Any you want $1175 and retail at most places they sell for $1220.

I for 1 will go buy the new one.

I lose money and expect to. Just the way it is.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads