JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,

In order to stop myself from another .223/5.56 build, I'd like to sell or trade a few things. I am also open to offers on the parts and will consider your offer. I'll even bundle everything together and reduce the price a bit to sell or trade everything at once. If you have any questions, please let me know! Pictures Available on Request.

-Derek

(1) 80% Lower Receiver (Forged, Black, Fire/Safe Marked, unfinished) from 80-lower
(1) MILSPEC 6 Pos. Buffer tube w/ end plate and castle nut (No spring or buffer)
(1) Magpul MOE K2 Grip (Black)
(1) Magpul MOE RVG (Black)
(1) Magpul MOE Trigger Guard
(1) BCM Gunfighter Stock

I'd like to sell or trade these items as a bundle

$150 shipped (2 day USPS) for the lot
Trade Value $175

Trades:
AR-9 Lower
Strike Industries Link (black)
BUIS (Magpul, Aero Precision, DD, etc)
300 blackout supersonic factory ammunition
Glock OEM Mags (17, 19, 23)
Cabela's virtual Gift Cards

Last edited by a moderator:
Added Pictures

80 lower and parts 2 (1).jpg 80 lower and parts 2 (2).jpg aimpoint on.jpg aimpoint pro left.jpg aimpoint pro right.jpg magpul rvg.jpg

Matts, the Aimpoint is not part of the package price that I listed. My apologies for the confusion. Here is the price for the Aimpoint and the trades I'd like.

(1) Aimpoint PRO with LaRue Tactical QD Mount (Optic and mount were painted tan, then flat black over the tan). I purchased without a box or manual. Could use some new lens covers, the springs are losing their spring.

Price $375 shipped (2 day USPS) or partial trade and cash

PRICE DROP $325 Shipped!!!!

Trades:
Ruger 10/22
Holosun 503C
Vortex Sparc AR
Sig Romeo 5
other micro red dots including pistol red dots
AR-9 Complete Upper

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top