JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
6C03C8E9-1C9E-4D8B-8CA7-9244446207BA.jpeg Xmas was early this year!

Its amazingly simple to use.

I just bought this jig and I am extremely impressed of the quality of the finished product. This jig is amazing. It has a bearing guide for the bit and you never touch the jig with the bit. It takes about 50 minutes to complete a receiver including drilling the holes. Plus a brand new DeWalt router.

C7798996-81F5-4BD1-9165-A4D36A091578.jpeg New .45 acp build! Thanks 5D tactical

80% Newfrontier lower
Jobobtactical upper
Kaw valley barrel
SB3 brace. Std Glock mags.
Locks open on empty mag. Useing a .308 buffer and spring. Hopefully get it out to test this weekend.

5D makes a good jig.
dewalt makes a good router.
And I apparently can make a functional table to work off of for cheap LOL.

xA6EoYA.jpg
LOWbbMH.jpg
RMroc5a.jpg
vnwSXJb.jpg

Built that bench for under $75 IIRC. Took several days due to it being very cold outside and the coats of polyurethane taking forever to dry. but I built it while I was waiting for my jig to come in the mail so I wasn't in a hurry to do it. took a few hrs to measure cut and assemble (no help and woodworking is not my trade) and then the several days was just letting the coats dry and sanding and applying more coats.

I'm amazed at how far they have come with these jigs. I have a 1st gen 80% Arms Jig (and free t-shirt) that I bought years ago and used to build 4 Lowers with. The new ones are amazing......I better buy one before they are illegal too.

So as a heads up to folks using an "Easy jig gen 2" before you start milling the lower remove the rear takedown alignment pin...if you hit that with a router good chances that pin comes out of there like a rocket ricocheting off the wall and hitting you in the face.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads