JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They're every bit as addictive as AR builds. There's a few little "standard" upgrades too. Honestly, if you just want a Glock it's usually cheaper to buy a Glock. But that's not really the point here, is it?:s0165:

Here's a picture of my current G19. The other picture is my muse for the P80 build.

20191206_190113.jpg unnamed-10-760x420.jpg

Law-Tac Folder and AR9
Got my first Law Tactical Folding adapter and put it on. I have to say it is pricey but worth it, at least to me. Damn thing is VERY well made. When I took the weight out of the bolt the insert for the adapter is 1/10th of an ounce heavier so I will still have the same weight on the bolt. Also wanted to give another shout out to AR-15 & AK-47 Parts & Accessories | Primary Arms
I ordered this adapter along with a few other things when I got home Sat morning. Later that day they showed it shipped and the Mail people dropped it here yesterday. Now that is almost of par with Amazon service. There is a video on Brownells showing how to install the adapter. It was great, made it super easy to follow.

ltf1.png ltf2.png ltf3.png

Law-Tac Folder and AR9
Got my first Law Tactical Folding adapter and put it on. I have to say it is pricey but worth it, at least to me. Damn thing is VERY well made. When I took the weight out of the bolt the insert for the adapter is 1/10th of an ounce heavier so I will still have the same weight on the bolt. Also wanted to give another shout out to AR-15 & AK-47 Parts & Accessories | Primary Arms
I ordered this adapter along with a few other things when I got home Sat morning. Later that day they showed it shipped and the Mail people dropped it here yesterday. Now that is almost of par with Amazon service. There is a video on Brownells showing how to install the adapter. It was great, made it super easy to follow.

View attachment 639744 View attachment 639745 View attachment 639746
Let us know how it goes when you shoot it. I'm still planning on getting one for mine. Also what kind of front sight is that? Looks like an MBUS on the back but front one looks different?

Let us know how it goes when you shoot it. I'm still planning on getting one for mine. Also what kind of front sight is that? Looks like an MBUS on the back but front one looks different?
The BUIS are from Amazon. Have a few sets of them I use on all of my PCC's. Run less than $25 a set and for the price seem quite well made. Obviously would not want to go into some kind of action with them but they have all held up great so far.
Marmot Flip Up Iron Sights A2 Front Sight & Rear Sight

Since the people in charge are so hell bent on doing away with the builds I bought a few more AR9 blanks and a few standard AR blanks too. One the things I ordered from Primary Arms is a Stern caliber insert. Going to build out one of the standard lowers as a just in case. Will then try the adapter and see it it works as well as the reviews said it does.

The BUIS are from Amazon. Have a few sets of them I use on all of my PCC's. Run less than $25 a set and for the price seem quite well made. Obviously would not want to go into some kind of action with them but they have all held up great so far.
Marmot Flip Up Iron Sights A2 Front Sight & Rear Sight

Since the people in charge are so hell bent on doing away with the builds I bought a few more AR9 blanks and a few standard AR blanks too. One the things I ordered from Primary Arms is a Stern caliber insert. Going to build out one of the standard lowers as a just in case. Will then try the adapter and see it it works as well as the reviews said it does.
I have a few sets of the flip up sights that are not really called name brand.
I put them on my guns as back up sights.
They work as back up sights.
The ones I have can be adjusted and sighted.
But they are there for one reason .
Back up sights in case the red dot failed.

I have a few sets of the flip up sights that are not really called name brand.
I put them on my guns as back up sights.
They work as back up sights.
The ones I have can be adjusted and sighted.
But they are there for one reason .
Back up sights in case the red dot failed.

That's why I bought these. I always use a dot since my eye's and open sights don't work well any more. Only wanted the Irons as a just in case. Around the house I don't keep the Dots on. Don't want to trust them if in a hurry. Bought one set of these foldable's to try. Front adjusts with an AR front sight tool, rear has click adjustments and a large and small peep. First set worked great so I bought a few more. Slap one on every PCC I have that does not already have irons. As soon as I test this build a one more time I will bolt on a rail to the underside for a Laser / Light combo for home use. Been buying some nice ones from Amazon I really like a lot. They are rechargeable. Just plug a magnetic adapter into a cell phone cable and it sticks to the bottom of them and charges. Put one on a couple hand guns and will have one on all the PCC's too. Beats hell out of having to change out batteries:)

It worked the same, as if nothing had been changed. Brass still coming out very clean so the weight seems perfect. Ran a few brands of 115 and 124. Little gun has proven its self enough that now I will order up a rail section that works with M-Lok and a light Laser for it now. Damn thing is still a lot of fun too!
Since I had it apart again to install the folder I weighed the buffer that came with the rifle set up and its 7.8oz. So seems to be what is sold as a heavy buffer. See them sold for this set up running from 6-8 OZ's. Can't seem to find any place so far saying if the springs are any different. They sell some that are adjustable which could be handy if anyone is having trouble and wants to try different weights.

So I was planning on finally getting to the range to test out my AR9 build yesterday. I had ordered a half dozen Glock fun sticks, they were supposed to be delivered yesterday but they never showed up. UPS tracking shows they were, but nope. Now I have to go through the stupid claim process which can take up to 15 days. I ordered the mags on December 3rd and I'll be lucky if I get them before the new year.

So I was planning on finally getting to the range to test out my AR9 build yesterday. I had ordered a half dozen Glock fun sticks, they were supposed to be delivered yesterday but they never showed up. UPS tracking shows they were, but nope. Now I have to go through the stupid claim process which can take up to 15 days. I ordered the mags on December 3rd and I'll be lucky if I get them before the new year.
Some scum may have run off with them sadly. This time of year it gets worse for that. :mad: CDNN often has Glock mags on sale. Good idea to lay in plenty while we can still buy the damn things:eek:

Some scum may have run off with them sadly. This time of year it gets worse for that. :mad: CDNN often has Glock mags on sale. Good idea to lay in plenty while we can still buy the damn things:eek:
It's next to impossible that someone stole it (from my house at least). I was home and I knew they were coming so I was out working on my car and watching for the UPS guy. I was out there at the time of delivery. He had to have put it at the wrong address.

You really have to get on them.
I mean go to the police go to the BBB.
GO TO WHO EVER YOU CAN THINK OF.
my aunt had the same thing with a ammo purchase from PSA .
psa says it was shipped UPS says no .
Then that say it was delivered.
WTF.
she finally got her money refunded.
But it took a while.
Not to mention there is 1000 rounds of 9mm ammo UNACCOUNTED FOR.
some where out on the streets.

It's next to impossible that someone stole it (from my house at least). I was home and I knew they were coming so I was out working on my car and watching for the UPS guy. I was out there at the time of delivery. He had to have put it at the wrong address.
Stuff happens. Twice in the last month I've found packages at my place that didn't belong there. One at my front door that belonged to a neighbor and one in a snow drift in my driveway that I delivered 5 miles away. Both were grateful when I delivered. No crime involved, just busy delivery drivers who got sloppy.

Sadly this too does happen. FedEx has done this to me so many times I lost track. This is one of the things I LOVE about having camera's out front. When you have to call and say they did not deliver the first thing they ask is did you look around. When you can say "I have camera's, I watched during the time your driver claims and your truck was never here". Couple times I was able to spot FedEx leaving the stuff at another house and go get it back

You really have to get on them.
I mean go to the police go to the BBB.
GO TO WHO EVER YOU CAN THINK OF.
my aunt had the same thing with a ammo purchase from PSA .
psa says it was shipped UPS says no .
Then that say it was delivered.
WTF.
she finally got her money refunded.
But it took a while.
Not to mention there is 1000 rounds of 9mm ammo UNACCOUNTED FOR.
some where out on the streets.
I contacted UPS and PSA. PSA opened a claim with UPS for me which is great because I hate dealing with UPS. I don't know if UPS customer service is in a different country or I have just been unlucky, but everyone I have talked to obviously spoke English as a second language, and I have slight hearing problems which makes for a bad combination over the phone.

So I didn't want to start a new thread, but I'm hoping you guys can help me finish my AR 9.

First, I put a Magpul AFG on it and I hate it. It feels okay, looks stupid in my opinion. I want a low profile hand stop that will pretty much just look like a tab sticking down on the end of the handguard. I haven't really found one that I like yet.

Second, I want to replace the sba3 with something less bulky. Is there any other options out there other than the SB PDW or the Maxim CQB (I think it's called?)

20191223_190638-01.jpeg
Edit: also I finally got my mags from UPS over 2 weeks late.:mad:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews