JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ran across a company (Tacticalinovations.com) that sells 80% receiver blanks to build your own 10-22 either in 22LR or ( 22 mag at Welcome to [Select Fire LLC Home of the 80% RAZOR Receiver] - [Enjoy the Build!!!]) and am considering building one. So, has anyone built one of these yet and can advise on how difficult or how well it works? Evidently Brownells is also selling the jigs now too.
I want to try this as I live in Washington State where even a 10-22 has suddenly become an "Assault Rifle" subject to additional restrictions should you wish to buy one. I will admit that I also prefer to avoid this because of the new laws where you have to take an additional "Safety Class" to buy an "Assault Rife". They then have a list of who is buying them. I do want to say that I am perfectly legal to purchase or own firearms, I just don't like the restrictions here.

I haven't built one yet, but i will. I've been eyeing the bronze reciever for a couple years. Not bronze anodized aluminum, but milled, billet bronze!
The only way I know to get a bronze 10/22 is make one. I think that's pretty sharp!

If I recall correctly, the tool kit they sell looks pretty complete, with a reamer for the reciever. I would recommend a milling machine for drilling and reaming of the barrel socket, or a really precise drill press. I believe you'll get out of it what you put in.

I ran across a company (Tacticalinovations.com) that sells 80% receiver blanks to build your own 10-22 either in 22LR or ( 22 mag at Welcome to [Select Fire LLC Home of the 80% RAZOR Receiver] - [Enjoy the Build!!!]) and am considering building one. So, has anyone built one of these yet and can advise on how difficult or how well it works? Evidently Brownells is also selling the jigs now too.
I want to try this as I live in Washington State where even a 10-22 has suddenly become an "Assault Rifle" subject to additional restrictions should you wish to buy one. I will admit that I also prefer to avoid this because of the new laws where you have to take an additional "Safety Class" to buy an "Assault Rife". They then have a list of who is buying them. I do want to say that I am perfectly legal to purchase or own firearms, I just don't like the restrictions here.

Washington has been collecting this data for years, they already know....:eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads