JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is there a waiting list that I can be on? ;)

They will only be available through the CMP (Civilian Marksmanship Program), and to buy one, you'll have to have participated in an official CMP/Service Rifle shoot. I've participated in 2 events at Douglas Ridge, so I have the okay to buy a rifle from the CMP. Those events are available throughout the year, and they have rifles and ammo you can use if you don't already have one. If it's your first time, you'll be required to take a class the night before a match.

Honestly, if you want to buy a Garand, it's a great way to go, because they will teach you how to operate/load the gun and how to shoot it properly. They'll also teach you how to avoid "Garand thumb". So far, I have been able to avoid it myself.

They will only be available through the CMP (Civilian Marksmanship Program), and to buy one, you'll have to have participated in an official CMP/Service Rifle shoot. I've participated in 2 events at Douglas Ridge, so I have the okay to buy a rifle from the CMP. Those events are available throughout the year, and they have rifles and ammo you can use if you don't already have one. If it's your first time, you'll be required to take a class the night before a match.

Honestly, if you want to buy a Garand, it's a great way to go, because they will teach you how to operate/load the gun and how to shoot it properly. They'll also teach you how to avoid "Garand thumb". So far, I have been able to avoid it myself.

What the heck I thought we got one for being members on NWFA or because of our handsome good looks! :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top