JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I decided to get rid of the majority of Milsurp rifles that I have taking up space.

First off, I do not want to separate these guns, the only reason I want to sell them is to make room, and get a certain gun. If you are interested in a large chunk of this collection, let me know and I can give a price.

Price: I am asking $1250 for all 8 guns, and all of the ammo. You can price out each gun and figure out that its a pretty good deal :D

Trades: The only trade I will take for these is a .460 or .500 X frame S&W (plus cash)

UPDATE
I am now willing to seperate, prices listed!

First up I have a Mosin M44, dated 1945, not counterbored, matching numbers - $125 if separated SPF

IMG_0084.jpg

Next is a M44 that bubba got his hands on, appears to be drilled for a scope mount, but missing mount, with some random adhesive where the mount was. Also has a bent bolt handle that looks to be welded on. Dated 1944, counterbored. Stock has been modified slightly to fit bent handle. I think I have the bayonet and cleaning rod somewhere. - not separating

IMG_0085-1.jpg
IMG_0086.jpg
IMG_0087.jpg

Next up are 2 Hex reciever 91/30s, neither have counterboring One is dated 1924, the other 1930. Both have matching numbers, and include sling, pouch, and tools for each. SPF

IMG_0089.jpg
IMG_0090.jpg

Next is an enfield Mk 4 no 1*, has US property stamp and ordinance markings. I have a new front swivel band on its way for it. Have bayonet, and it is missing rear sling mount. Below that there is a beautiful turkish mauser, dated 1935 and in 8mm. Below that is a Arisaka Model 38 (6.5 jap) with a "sporterized" stock. Metal is unmolested, with quite a bit of pitting, but an intact mum :D. The stock is made from the original stock, and has most of the metal pieces still. It is missing the rear sight.

Enfield: $200 if separated SPF
Turk Mauser: $200 if separated
Arisaka: $125 if separated

IMG_0091.jpg

Finally there is a Norinco SKS with matching numbers that I have listed here;
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19526
$300 if seperated

Also included is a wide assortment of ammo;

About 430 rounds of assorted surplus 7.62x54R
$100 if separated

a 20rd box of hornady 6.5jap
$25 if separated

60rds of china sport 7.62x39
$25 if separated

About 95 rounds of surplus 8mm
$30 if separated

About 35 rounds of surplus .303 british
$20 if separated

Sorry that I had to link to some of the pictures, there is a limit of 10 pictures per post.

PM sent, would you at least consider separating?

Alright, I put some thought into this. If I can find buyers for the majority of the guns, then I'd be willing to separate.

I will ad prices for each gun that I'd be willing to separate.

And if I do separate, the 91/30s are spoken for by Jordan.

Also I will give buyers a pretty good discount on the ammo if they buy a gun

Will all rifles sold come with a fluffy target as pictured or only the first rifle sold?

No thats a cat toy (hes a big cat)

PM SENT...:s0155:

Thanks for the offer, but to clarify;

I have decided to split these guns up, and the following guns are still available, with reduced prices;

Matching numberNorinco SKS; $250 or $265 with ammo
Arisaka Type 38 carbine with intact Mum, and a box of ammo; $125
Turkish 8mm mauser; $170, $200 with ammo

Hope this clears it up for you guys, please don't send an offer on any of the other guns since they are sold are sold pending funds.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.