JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Guys & Gals

We are holding a fund raiser match at Custer Sportsmens club in Custer, Wa. (up by the Canadian border). We are a USPSA affiliated club and all qualifying scores will be reported. We will have all 8 stages of Steel Challenge on June 29th, 2019 It will be a level 1 match. Each stage will have a NROI certified RO and scorekeeper. The staff will be shooting the day prior. Trophy presentation after the match. There will be a food truck present for meals that serves great burgers, dogs, fries and milkshakes, we have her come to all the big matches and she does a great job. (Grants Burgers).
The proceeds from the match will go to support the youth shooting team that I coach and my son shoots on. We placed 2nd in the nation last year at the SASP national championships in RFRO intermediate division the team name is (Custers Chain Blue Lightning) we have a facebook page. We have all boys at the moment, they are aged 11,12,13 and 13. In lieu of asking for a grant from the Custer board we wanted to earn our own money so we asked for a day to hold a match.
If you're interested our sign-up is active on Practiscore if you search Custers you will find it, if you have any trouble feel free to ask here or PM me. We have spots for 128 guns for Sat. and will be starting at 9am sharp. Gate will be open at 7am and we do have 6 RV spots available first come first serve. Partial hookup (water, electric). Thanks for looking

Greg

20180929_160737.jpg

PS Just to let you know what kind of competition you'll have in RFRO the two 13 year olds are both Master level classified the 12 year old A class and the 11 is B class.:D

Last Edited:
My wife and I may try to get up there as part of a mini-vacation (from the Boise area). The only thing we miss about California is the availability of 8 stage matches. Sounds like a good event for a good cause.

Sounds great we would love to have you! It is a great cause, I think we are going to try to go the Steel Challenge Nationals next year. Custer Sportsmens Club donated all the match proceeds minus direct expenses to the team. Which is awesome. We are also looking for sponsors for the match if you are looking to advertise your business.

One other good match to shoot in is in Yakima on June 1st. 8 stages of steel challenge there as well. Search YRPA on practiscore it's also active right now as well. We will be there shooting as well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top