JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi:

Here are some scopes and rings for sale.

BUYERS PAY SHIPPING. US POSTAL MONEY ORDER PLEASE.Will do FTF if in SW Oregon G.P
Medford area

1. Bushnell Bannerman Old scope 6-18 fine cross hair. The ocular has all the yards worn off missing little screw on elevation cap. Some bolt wear on windage cap. Has Weaver rings. Scope sold as is $95.00

2. Chinese scope 3-12 PWR Mil-Dot scope illuminated need a new CR 2032 battery was on a SKS rifle has had hot gas etch front of scope can't be seen when. Looking threw scope. Scope comes with rings off a SKS rifle you can use iron sights. Scope sold as is $50.00

3. Russian Scope it came with a rifle that I bought along time ago. The owner calimed that it's set up for 168 Grain bullets. This has what some people call "Dragunov Reticle". There are 2 screws on each knob so it looks like you can "0" the scope and then reset the knobs it comes with front scope cap and vinyl scope bag Scope sold as is $100.00 scope
Works with 1" rings. Scope is 7X29 PSO-2 TRADED 12.11.10

4. Weaver "Qwik-Point" very early "Red dot type" scope. This is a model R-1 for a centerfire rifle. Comes with base that has one cross bolt unknown base. Scope sold as is $95.00 SOLD 12.10.10

5. BSA 22 special 4 PWR great for a 22 rifle has crack on rear of scope ocular does Not effect operation of scope. Comes with rings for 3/8 " rail Scope sold as is $20.00

6. OLD Weaver K-3 60-B scope. Made in El-Paso Tx. Has some blueing missing. Comes with 1" rings "Weaver-Tipoff rings" 3/8. $60.00 scope sold as is. Scope is made of steel

7. All-Pro 4X15 was on a 22 comes with scope rings.Great little scope for kids first rifle. $15.00 Scope sold as is.

8. OLD Weaver J-4 scope. Made in El-Paso Tx. This scope is a 3/4" diameter tube. Comes with box and adjusting instructions. The coating looks like snow
flakes the scope work well.$50.00 Scope sold as is. Scope is made of steel

7 Set Scope rings for sale

1. Weaver Quad lock 1" rings "Low" $15.00

2.Weaver Quad lock 1" rings "Med" $15.00

3. Tasco 1" rings "Low" $10.00

4. Traditions 1" rings "Med" Fit's 22 grooved receivers $ 12.00

5. Weaver Tip-Off 1" rings fits weaver type scope rail $12.00

6. Vertical split scope rings 1" fits 22 grooved rail or receiver $10.00

7. Scope level for 30 MM scope $30.00

If you want better pictures or have questions let me know.

BUYERS PAY SHIPPING. US POSTAL MONEY ORDER PLEASE.
Here are some pictures.

View attachment 199784

View attachment 199785

View attachment 199786

View attachment 199787

View attachment 199788

Last Edited:
Interested in the PSO-2. I'm going to assume the 7x29 means 7x, 29mm? I tried looking up information on the scope and found that it originally came on VEPR rifles. Interested in getting it to replace my 4x glass on my Mosin-Nagant setup.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top