JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Model # DM/SD8N30/A

Link to the Manufacturers Website

Questions answered
This unit was removed from a clients house who upgraded. It is 100% functional, and includes the remote control & power cord. It does NOT, however, come with an original box and manuals. This unit does have an ethernet port, and can be viewed remotely via Internet exploder, and/or through manufacturers software called NetVu Observer. Can export video locally with CD, or USB, and remotely to your PC. Also, the warranty sticker is still intact and has a 3 year warranty from date of purchase. Should this unit fail, I will help you with a warranty exchange and/or repair.

The manufacturers weblink above will have the manuals, and technical specs for those of you interested, beyond that, I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.

For those of you that like to shop around, I've done the leg work for you.

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

Price to purchase is $600 obo, or trades (which are preferred).
At the end of approximately 2 weeks, if no trade is reached, I'll take the best cash offer on the table, even if it's $100. (I don't have a good idea what it's worth to you fella's, so I'm all for getting rid of this DVR, and giving someone a good deal)

What trades am I looking for?

All ammo should be new brass, or damn good reloads.
5.56/.223 ammo. Lake City preferred.
.40 S&W ammo (FMJ or JHP range quality)
.380 Ammo (FMJ or JHP range quality)

AR15 Stuff :)
White Oak Armory 18" SPR Barrel Rifle Length Gas
VTAC/JP Rifle length hand guard
JP Single stage adjustable trigger
Norgen Ambi-catch
Ambi selector
AAC Blackout 51T 1/2' x 28
Magpul MBUS Front & Rear
Magpul MS2

Saiga 12

NOT interested in rifles other than AR15 stuff, and not interested in Pistols.

Everything Else, just shoot me an offer and I'll take a good hard look at it.

Please keep communication in the thread, including questions, offers, low ball offers etc....

Thanks much!
-Andrew

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews