JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
CMMG
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a CMMG 8" Banshee with a Romeo 5 red dot and Law Tactical Folding adapter.
Recently purchased a more favorable (to me) 9mm pcc so no need for this one anymore.

Everything is stock besides the addition of the law tactical folder and the Daniel Defense grip.
Firearm has close to 1k rounds through it.
Not everything is pictured but it will come with -
  1. Original box and manual
  2. (1) 33rd glock magazine
  3. Sig Romeo 5 red dot optic installed already plus the original box and parts
  4. Law Tactical folder installed
  5. Magpul angled foregrip
Asking price is $1100 for everything. Buyer pays transfer fees at FFL of choice in Hillsboro or Beaverton area.

edit: decided to keep the romeo red do but dont want to take new photos ha.

No Trades.

Banshee.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Selling a CMMG 8" Banshee with a Romeo 5 red dot and Law Tactical Folding adapter.
Recently purchased a more favorable (to me) 9mm pcc so no need for this one anymore.

Everything is stock besides the addition of the law tactical folder and the Daniel Defense grip.
Firearm has close to 700-800 rounds through it.
Not everything is pictured but it will come with -
  1. Original box and manual
  2. (2) 33rd glock magazines and (1) 30 round clear ETS magazine
  3. Sig Romeo 5 red dot optic installed already plus the original box and parts
  4. Law Tactical folder installed with original box
  5. Magpul angled foregrip
Asking price is $1600 for everything. Buyer pays transfer fees at FFL of choice in Hillsboro or Beaverton area.

No Trades.

View attachment 1075217
Is this still available? I have a buddy looking for one.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.