JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
8.5" to good home
KAK Shockwave Brace
PSA BCG
Anderson LPK
Anderson Arms Upper
7" Keymod Rail
BLEM on rail. Cosmetic. thats why im letting it go cheap

Please message all questions

Vortex Sparc AR $150
$500 for Both NO TRADES

P_20170723_121617.jpg P_20170723_121537.jpg P_20170723_120540.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I hadn't JUST bought a new car I'd dive on this deal! Come on, someone needs to grab this at this price!!

Bally556, I do still have the upper & brace for AR pistol. It's a complete upper with bolt carrier group (BCG). There is one guy ahead of you that's interested so I need to honor that however he seems to be too busy to come look with cash in hand! I made sure I bought it as parts as he was selling it as complete pistol using 80% receiver which is a capitol no no. That's why I bought it as parts (had him remove the lower) There is no way I wanted to set myself up for Fed heat! Add your own choice of lower to the parts I have and you got a working legal pistol, even if it is another 80% lower. My son and I have the metal jig/pattern to finish lowers and we are both doing a 80% aluminum lower and building/shooting together, a father/son thing. What makes it legal is that you personally finish your own lower and it's not in .gov database! I really like that fact! If they want to know, at least make em work for it!!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top