JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Im selling/trading a 7x57 small ring mauser. The stock has been sporterized. This would be a great gun for a new hunter on a budget or someone looking to build a custom rifle from the action. $100 or trade for 223 ammo, 223 brass, bullets or win 748 powder, gun cases, other guns? let me know what you have.

sold sold sold

is the barreled action itself unmodified, or has it had the cock-on opening conversion and the safety modified? also, dou you know the country of origin?

It is unmodified. I have no idea the country of manufacture. Other than the stock being cut down, it looks all original.

What condition is the bore in,rifling still in good shape ?
Hinged floor plate ?
Any better pictures avail ?
yes i am interested,depending on the answers.
Thanks,
RK

The bore is great, i dont think this gun has seen a lot of use, my guess would be that it sat in a closet somewhere for a long time. It does not have a hinged floor plate. I tried to take better close up pictures but they are incredibly fuzzy. I would be happy to meet and show the gun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.