Gun Deals
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Sporting Systems
Oregon Rifleworks
Defensive Arts
Buster Beaver Cerakote
J&B Firearm Sales
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

7mm STW ammo for cheap!

Reactions
Does anybody have or know of anybody that has a 7mm Shooting Times Westerner? I have a box of Hornady Precision Hunter 162 gr ELD-X in 7mm STW for cheap, i stupidly didnt look closely enough when grabbing my box of Precision Hunter 162 gr ELD-X 7mm Rem Mag ammo! Beyond irritating and obviously Cabela’s won’t take it back. If anybody is interested please let me know, i’d love to get something out of it since its worthless to me and give somebody a box of ammo for cheap.

366A71F5-8B6C-4655-94BA-C40BC0CA0F38.jpeg

Wow, 7㎜ STW takes me back. I remember the first "gun forum" I engaged with in the ancient days of 1996 there was a spirited discussion on that Java-based community. Reminiscing aside, most assuredly, good luck with your sale. :s0155:

OP
zluthi
Reactions
What a relief! The guy at Cabelas was nice enough to see i had just made a dumb mistake and allowed to to swap them out with a box of my 7mm Rem Mag!

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online