Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

7mm STW ammo for cheap!

Reactions
Does anybody have or know of anybody that has a 7mm Shooting Times Westerner? I have a box of Hornady Precision Hunter 162 gr ELD-X in 7mm STW for cheap, i stupidly didnt look closely enough when grabbing my box of Precision Hunter 162 gr ELD-X 7mm Rem Mag ammo! Beyond irritating and obviously Cabela’s won’t take it back. If anybody is interested please let me know, i’d love to get something out of it since its worthless to me and give somebody a box of ammo for cheap.

366A71F5-8B6C-4655-94BA-C40BC0CA0F38.jpeg

OP
zluthi
Reactions
What a relief! The guy at Cabelas was nice enough to see i had just made a dumb mistake and allowed to to swap them out with a box of my 7mm Rem Mag!

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online