JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7mm Remington Magnum
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon
Zip Code
i have 9 boxes of sellier and bellot (see pics)ammo to sell, only trade I would accept is .243 ammo or cash. Price is 30 per box of 20rounds.. thx!

BC7BD9F6-B260-4FD0-A371-235FA0E15F55.jpeg 3B554EC3-BE87-4EDD-941B-70DAF2D38F13.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Sorry with the 20 questions.. but you've got 2 rounds on top of the boxes in the pic on the left and those rounds are head stamped FC (federal)
I'm trying to figure out what brand of brass in those boxes now federal brass of sellior. Both make brass I've got both types. Just wanting to know what I'm getting if I buy them! Thank you for your time .

Sorry with the 20 questions.. but you've got 2 rounds on top of the boxes in the pic on the left and those rounds are head stamped FC (federal)
I'm trying to figure out what brand of brass in those boxes now federal brass of sellior. Both make brass I've got both types. Just wanting to know what I'm getting if I buy them! Thank you for your time .
You are getting sellior… 2 rounds on the top are just extra I had.. you can have them, they are federal

Okay , thank you. So my nephew can pick these up from you. We work together in Hillsboro but he lives in troutdale. I'll give him the cash and It'll be tomorrow if you can meet with him. I'll take the remaining boxes $90 right?
Here my cell 503-793-4999. It's Alex

Okay , thank you. So my nephew can pick these up from you. We work together in Hillsboro but he lives in troutdale. I'll give him the cash and It'll be tomorrow if you can meet with him. I'll take the remaining boxes $90 right?
Here my cell 503-793-4999. It's Alex
Yes … I will be home tomorrow, hit me up and we can set the time

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.