JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
All;
I posted an add some time back and would like to thank the community for the response. Found a man who was just getting into .308 loading and shooting which is what I used to do so a lot of the gear was perfect for him.

Left to sell are:

Qty (100) Sierra 138 grain 7mm spitzer bullets ($20.00)
Qty (200) Sierra 32 cal (.312) 90 grain jacketed hollow core bullets ($25.00 for all 200)
Qty (98) Speer 200 grain 30 cal (.308) boat tail bullets. ($20.00)

They tell me I can ship these priority mail with no weight restriction so to anywhere is fine. If you buy them all I will pay shipping otherwise we split it 50 / 50 or $3.00 for shipping.

Once again thank you to the community for the help. Should I move out of downtown and back into a house I might get into it again but not right now so may as well get rid of these few last things.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top