JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
anybody ever deal with <broken link removed> ???

Im down with the stubby suppressor!!! I just wish they would make it in a 14x1mm LH thread pitch!!!!! or a QD with 14x1mm LH threads!!!

I noticed they were from Oregon, So I thought I would ask if anyone know about them???

Yes, I deal with them with some frequency. Seen the stubby up close and personal. I had just acquired a 30 cal can so buying his was out of the question. Otherwise, I would have.

Talk to Mike. Barrel threading is his main business. I am sure he will be sensitive to your threading need. The worst that could happen is he offer to re-thread your gun (kidding). Not sure about the QD. Just ask.

By the way, he is top notch.

Looks sweet, I saw one up close before, I think it was on Coctailer's .308 bulpup.

I wouldn't ever hesitate to deal with Tornado Tech, they are super nice, and very high quality work.

Tornado is recommended by nearly every suppressor company in America.

Many have him listed in their manuals to check the threads before installing a suppressor.

I trust him 100&#37;. I've had him thread a few of my barrels and they were professional.

Wow that is nice--exactly what I was envisioning for my 7.62 project! Anyone know what a realistic the 'street' price is on these? MSRP seems a bit steep @ $750.

Its $695 and they waive the NFA transfer fee,but you still have to pay the $200 stamp very good people to deal with, this thing was awesome to handle and its like a beer can but shorter, shuck a muck,

sounds good too!

suppresses just as effectively as anything else.
I tried one side by side with an AAC 762SD, the Stubby actually sounded better to my ear due to the lower frequency resonance.:s0155:

good on .223 applications as well, pretty close to the AAC M4-1000.

Good price, good product, and good people = hard to beat

Great company run by a great man Mike Stannard and the can performs pretty good for its size.

It's not the BEST of the best but its quiet and in the league.

Good product and good people.

Their niche is thread jobs BTW

FILE0914.JPG

FILE0142.JPG

CIMG1114.JPG

FILE0188.JPG

5057CIMG0784.JPG

CIMG1099.JPG

Hey guys, sorry for no reply on the 14mmx1 threads.

We actually had a meeting about it recently and I just hadn't gotten around to reply to folks.

Currently it's only available in 5/8"-24 (can also be used with a 1/2"-28 to 5/8"-24 adapter), and we have a 1/2"-28 5.56 version coming out in about a month. It's just undergoing the final stages of testing.

2010 upgrades include an inconel blast baffle, for better durability when used on short barrel 5.56mm gun with short barrels or full autos.

14mmx1LH AK threads are never going to happen for liability reasons. being able to screw them directly onto an AK is a recipe for disaster, as most AK's aren't threaded concentric to the bore. There are a few manufacturers that make mounts for the AK, but in order to do this you need an over-sized bore diameter - which results in performance reduction.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top