JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Even though I was born 9 years and 3 months after Pearl Harbor, it is burned in my brain cells. My dad joined the Marines the next day and was in one of the first groups of Marines sent to the Pacific.

Last Edited:
A day that will live in infamy.

The saddest thing is the Vets of this generation, the greatest generation, is disappearing quickly. 492 WW2 Vets pass everyday.
Losing these Americans means the stories, the truths, and the legendary acts of courage pass along with them.

We will never forget.

View attachment 327588 View attachment 327589
Yep and this generation don't care they just want everything handed to them and everything is rainbows and butterflys

upload_2018-12-7_14-11-55.jpeg
upload_2018-12-7_14-13-52.jpeg

I have had the honor of visiting the Arizona memorial and also standing on the bridge of BB-63 Missouri which is directly astern! What an emotional experience to see the remains of the Az still leaking it's life blood as if it were a living thing still suffering, and the Oil is less and less as more sailors who served aboard her go to their duty stations in Heaven to be with their shipmates! God bless them all, and God bless the the Mighty Arizona!

I always fly old glory at half mast on all military holidays. I can't seem to keep the water in my eyes today for some reason....:s0058::s0058::s0058:

Yup, & agree, but, Old Glory should be at half mast currently through December 30th.

30 days for the passing of a President. Regardless of one's feelings towards the individual, out of respect to the office held.

Ours is...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top