JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

at about 3 a.m., a homeowner called 911 to report that a man wearing a mask forced his way into his home while armed with a shotgun. ...The homeowner met the suspect, later identified as James Page II, 19, who reportedly fled the area after getting into a small vehicle.

Then at about 4:45 a.m., the 74-year-old homeowner called 911 again reporting that a man had kicked in his door again, armed with a shotgun. The caller said that he had shot the intruder with a shotgun after the man entered his home and that the intruder had fled on foot, Hayden said.

Minutes later as law enforcement was arriving in the area, Mayfield police found Page just down the road from the residence with a severe shotgun wound to his arm in or near the roadway. Sheriff's deputies also recovered a shotgun that had been in the suspect's possession, Hayden reported.

Why did an an hour and forty five minutes go by with an absence of police presence.
Minutes after the second call that someone had been shot Johnny rolls in.
Dont get me wrong here. I have several friends who are cops but this is the exact reason we need our own weapon to protect ourselves.

Why did an an hour and forty five minutes go by with an absence of police presence.
Dont get me wrong here. I have several friends who are cops but this is the exact reason we need our own weapon to protect ourselves.
When seconds count, the police are only hours away!. Unfortunately, in our larger cities this is often true...

When seconds count, the police are only hours away!. Unfortunately, in our larger cities this is often true...
Very true, one thing I noticed listening to the police band in PDX (before they changed it to encrypted about when the protests started) is they don't take one call seriously. Two calls maybe, more than 2, then they start paying attention. So if you ever need to call 911, get everyone you can to call also if you want to get their attention. Might not hurt if somebody thought there might be a weapon too I suppose. I've been close witness to four events in 2019/2020 that needed 911 calls. On two of the calls the police came and there were many (maybe 4-6? people calling). The other 2 there was 1 and 2 pople calling (one of which was a city employee) and the police never came.

That is not what happened, friend. The police responded on both calls. If you re-read the article as posted by the OP you will see that is so.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top