JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I don't have anymore any 30-06 rifle and I am not planning on buying any in the foreseen future, so I am getting ready of all my 30-06 reloading components and tools. I am offering here a match-grade 30-06 Norma brass and some full reloads. I am asking only $30 cash. Here is what I am including:

1) 41 x fully prepared and primed Norma brass cases (primers are CCI BR-2 LR primers).
2) 25 x Norma brass cases that were shot, but were not prepared.
3) 5 x unprepared Remington brass cases
4) 4 x Reloads ready to shoot (Norma brass, 49gr IMR-4064 powder and 168gr Berger VLD Target bullets).
5) 20 x Reloads ready to shoot (Federal and Remington brass, 48.5gr IMR-4064 powder and 168gr Nosler HPBT Match bullets).

The above listed full reloads were optimized for my Tikka M658 (sold it before Christmas) and were shooting sub-MOA 5-shot groups and 200 yards. In the posted picture, these reloads are shown in a green ammo reloading case. The case is not included since I am always in need of these cases.

I live in Seattle (Queen Anne) and you would have to come to my place to pick up the items.

20220108_220130.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top