JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey yall,
Got good new and bad new. The good news for me is that Guard wants to send me to BLC to get my sergeant stripes. The bad news is that it is about a month long and they want me to leave next month. I don't know how i'm going to be able to organize this match until I get back. So I am unfortunately cannot be apart of organizing this as much as I want to. I wish you all the best with it and home it growing in to an annual thing

Jav, which month will you be available again? Once May passes I will have more availability to organize and plan; so this could be better anyway.

Not sure their still figuring it out. Also the possibility of going to Jordan instead of Kosavo. Alot I don't know unfortunately but that's usually how it is in the army.
"Hurry up... and wait"

Could those of you who are interested in attending September 7th post a reply? Also, if you are planning to bring an SBR from another state be sure to submit your ATF permission slips this month.

I'm in, I can wear a jackass holster with the best of them. Fits my 4506 nicely...

O7zrjB9.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads