JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As the title says, 702 cases of 9mm brass, cleaned capped and run through a vibrator overnight. 4 100 round ammo boxes. Most of the brass I can guarantee are once-fired, and I'm 90% certain all of it is once-fired. About 150 rounds I am not 100% on because it's just the stuff that I or friends didn't shoot (I'm a range scavenger). Friends aren't interested in shooting reloads, I sold my 9, so I'm offering up all of it for $75 OBO.

Some trades I'm interested in (possible cash on top for right deal): RCBS 45 auto die set, 12ga (pump or semi), reloading components (really just about anything that's conducive to 30-06, 270, or 45acp, I'm still learning what works ok and what works well), just about anything odd/interesting. If you think I might like it, never hurts to send me an offer. Worst I can say is no thanks.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top