JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Trade pendingThis is a Remington 700 sps tactical .308 with x-mark pro trigger and hogue stock. This rifle is in like new condition and has only had 20 rounds fired through it. It has a blackhawk tactical scope rail and blackhawk tactical scope rings installed with a burris fullfield ii 4.5-14 scope. This rifle is very accurate and alot of fun to shoot. It also has a sling and comes with a little more than 160 rounds of ammo. I believe I still have the original box for the rifle as well. Asking $1050 o.b.o. for everything.

Are you considering any trades?
Not to be a jerk but if I ordered from Cabelas today:
Rem 700sps tactical is 649.99, blackhawk rings 49.99, mount 49.99 and fullfield II 4-5-14x42 is on special for 299.99
That would add up to $1049.96

Are you considering any trades?
Not to be a jerk but if I ordered from Cabelas today:
Rem 700sps tactical is 649.99, blackhawk rings 49.99, mount 49.99 and fullfield II 4-5-14x42 is on special for 299.99
That would add up to $1049.96
im with you on that.. 570 out the door

looks good tho . got to love the shorty 308

I'd sell the gun with the scope rings, mount, scope and sling for $950. What you didn't mention is I have about $160 in ammo and $20 in to a sling plus you have a nice rifle that's not registered to you. I'm definitely interested in trades. I'm interested in most .45 caliber handguns, Lcp's, lc9's, glocks or sigs, no 1911's though.

Hey Deputy. You by any chance need a Traeger? I bought one this summer, and then my wife and kids decided that they don't like smoked meats. Go figure!! Hey...it never hurts to ask...right? If you're interested, please PM me, and I'll give you some more info on it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top