JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a 70-80 gallon behind cab fuel storage system. I'm not sure exactly how many gallons it is I bought it with the truck. The pump is a GPI 180S, they retail for $500.00 itself, it flows at 18 GPM, the tool box to store the hose and nozzle is a Contico. As you can see from the pictures the tank is "L" shaped, so the main tank continues under the storage box. It comes with the 70-80 gallon tank, pump, pump nozzle, and extra storage bin that holds the hose, nozzle, or anything else you want stored inside. Want to put on a canopy and don't want everything to smell of diesel. No I will not drive to show it to you. The whole system was over almost $1,400.00, would take $500.00 or $700.00 in trade. The pics speak for themselves. E-mail me at [email protected] with further questions, its on my truck right now. Would consider trading for a nice canopy for a for 97 Dodge Ram 2500 6 1/4' bed. Great set up, just don't need it anymore, thanks. Would like to trade for a nice AR-15, Arsenal AK-47, Smith and Wesson 357 in 5' or 6' barrel, or GP100 plus cash, kimber, open for trades, thanks :s0155:

kasey 1.jpg

kasey 2.jpg

Last Edited:
What brand is pump? Flow rate? Does the wire I see plug into cig lighter or is it hard wired.
Have you determined the size of tank?
What kind or material is the tool box made of?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top