JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this off of CL a few days ago and only rode it once. I have had my eye on a very unique custom bike, that I was able to purchase, so now I don't need this one.

This is a Kulana Moon Dog Cruiser. The original owner only rode it a few times and myself, only once. It's in great condition and the tires still have the little rubber "fingers" on them. It rides great and it shifts smoothly. This bike is also perfect for modding and is in demand due to that. You can buy a kit off of eBay to convert this to a moped. The design of the frame has made it a perfect platform to make a stylish, modified motorized bike. For an additional $150 +/- you can build yourself a motorized bike that can get around 160 mpg.

Click HERE for an example of this bike that has been modified.

Click HERE for a sample of an 80cc kit on eBay

There are other engine sizes that are smaller and less expensive. You make the choice. Would be a great alternative BOV after modification!!!

Send me a PM if you're interested. I'm located on Hayden Island in North Portland. The price is $100 and I will consider trades.
IMAG0014.jpg IMAG0012(1).jpg IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0012(1).jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

Realistically just how fat can I be to ride that? I have an old Schwinn I tried riding and I felt like a giant dog humping a squirrel. Plus it had one of those sliver seats :(.

Personally, I feel any adult looks like a tool riding a bike like this one. I know that is wrong, but just me. Your bike, if it really could be made into a 160 mpg reliable cruiser - that is a whole other deal. Don't care about what I look like when the economy goes cliff side and gas is $20/gallon.

It seems like you could sell it for more if you put that kit on it.

Realistically just how fat can I be to ride that? I have an old Schwinn I tried riding and I felt like a giant dog humping a squirrel. Plus it had one of those sliver seats :(.

That's funny. I'm a little on the big side and I was able to ride it without warping the tires. If I had the time and tools, I would keep and modify it myself. Unfortunately, I don't and I just threw down a bunch of cash on a different bike.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top