JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Strongly prefer to trade toward a Glock 9mm model. 19 or 26. 3rd Gen only.

Some maybe used some are new but out of their packaging.

LPK is new,unopened ( not pictured )

I will obviously add cash to even out the deal.

In Everett area but willing to travel 20 miles.

I set trade value at $300-ish.

Thanks. Joe

I asked Mountedrecon to provide me with a link to where I can buy Pmags for $12 right now. I offered him that if I can order ,not back ordered, for $12 plus shipping, I will immediately lower my mags to $5 each.

Not to butt in , cabelas had them for 12 ea a week ago, but they have 1 million on back order
surplus ammo has them 50 something ea, marksman in puyallup is getting 35 ea
so I guess you get what people will pay you
of course there's ebay, where there getting upwards of 60 ea

I just received my first order of 20 pmags from brownells ...........20x$235 ...........been on back order 2 weeks .

I am so sick of these kind of childish BS. Again, yours were b a c k o r d e r e d! Also, how's the resonably priced stripped lower receiver you are selling at , wait for it.... $400..
Move on and mind your own business. If you found a genuine deal, post it in proper forum.

Hay I like you ! Mags are more readily available than Lowers of any kind but since you didn't like I'll remove it doesn't matter to me .......GO HAWK'S .....................Scout's Out !

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top