JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With an almost certain pending magazine ban in WA and probably OR in the near term, this would be a smart purchase.

You have to buy 100 to get the $7 pricing. Stack these deep folks, or someone should run a group buy.

They seem to get overall good reviews. Metal locking lugs and BHO feature. NOT reinforced feed lips and MAC did a test showing failure on 2nd drop onto steel from 5' resulting in busted feed lips. If that's important, find a different mag.

They're only $9 buying one at a time. Seems dumping $700 bucks for 100 mags as a hedge against a ban seems..... like not a great thing to 'invest' in.

Is the thinking that you can't get them so the price will go to $50 apiece? Won't they still be $9 a piece in Idaho? Texas? Somewhere?

Anyway, thanks for the thread. I didn't know these mags were even considered good and never would have looked had you not posted :)

They're only $9 buying one at a time. Seems dumping $700 bucks for 100 mags as a hedge against a ban seems..... like not a great thing to 'invest' in.

Is the thinking that you can't get them so the price will go to $50 apiece? Won't they still be $9 a piece in Idaho? Texas? Somewhere?

Anyway, thanks for the thread. I didn't know these mags were even considered good and never would have looked had you not posted :)

If you're in a magazine ban state, what difference does it make what the price is in Wyoming or Kansas if you can't get them shipping mags to you? About a dozen states suffer various forms of "we won't ship to you" ban.

One could, as I said, do a group buy. 10 people might split up 100 mags if convenient. $70 for 10 serviceable mags is a good deal.

If you're in a magazine ban state, what difference does it make what the price is in Wyoming or Kansas if you can't get them shipping mags to you? About a dozen states suffer various forms of "we won't ship to you" ban.

One could, as I said, do a group buy. 10 people might split up 100 mags if convenient. $70 for 10 serviceable mags is a good deal.

And without a group buy It is $90 for 10 serviceable mags. You're talking about saving $20 bucks. I don't think you've ran many group buys to believe that $20 is worth the effort*

And if we became a state which companies would not ship to but it were still legal to own** and therefor local pricing increased exponentially, I would drive across the border to get what I needed. That's the point of prices in other states since you missed it.

(* I have, numerous times. It can feel like a full time job)

(**you of course aren't going to stock up on something that you have to turn in or destroy, are you? Lol )

And without a group buy It is $90 for 10 serviceable mags. You're talking about saving $20 bucks. I don't think you've ran many group buys to believe that $20 is worth the effort*

And if we became a state which companies would not ship to but it were still legal to own** and therefor local pricing increased exponentially, I would drive across the border to get what I needed. That's the point of prices in other states since you missed it.

(* I have, numerous times. It can feel like a full time job)

(**you of course aren't going to stock up on something that you have to turn in or destroy, are you? Lol )

Hey buddy, just forwarding a good deal. I don't have any horse in the race.

While I wouldn't do much to coordinate for $20, some people might have a group of shooting buddies, a large family, co-workers, neighbors, etc. where saving 25% on a bulk of commonality mags is simple and worth while.

And your proposal to DRIVE TO ANOTHER STATE which you admit can be like a full time job, to IMPORT something that is illegal (thereby breaking state and federal laws) is an odd comment, having just said saving 20 bucks in a group buy is too much hassle.

Buy them or not, no skin off my back. Just posting really inexpensive serviceable mags for others to make a determination. I'm not proposing anyone break any laws and assume if someone can prove they bought mags before a ban, they have a "grandfathering" defense, if that's available.

Where even is Bosnia? I wanted to say Africa, but I seem to remember Bosnian Serbs being a thing so..... Serbia?

Where even is Bosnia? I wanted to say Africa, but I seem to remember Bosnian Serbs being a thing so..... Serbia?

Between Serbia & Croatia, just across the Adriatic from Italy.

Bosnia is now called Bosnia & Herzigovina, capital is Serajevo. The wars around there are a good study in how quickly places can go from normalcy to full on SHTF.

Winter Olympics were held in Sarejevo in 1984, and the city was under siege (complete war zone) from 1992 to 1996.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top