JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
City
West linn
State
Oregon
JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER
Up for sale or trade is a fun 7" 5.56 AR15 pistol upper.

This thing was a lot of fun to build and to shoot but I picked up a 10" sig 516 pistol and don't really need 2 AR pistols.

This is a complete upper with charging handle and bcg

It started life as a PSA Marauder and was changed to the beast you see now. All parts from the marauder build are included and you can swap them as you see fit.
Marauder pic:
7790284.jpg

This is how it sits now:
B3AF6839-63CD-4381-84E6-C45535BE0595.jpeg

Build characteristics:
Upper $249.99: Palmetto Marauder PSA 7" 5.56 NATO 1/7 MOE "Marauder" Pistol Upper - NO BCG or CH - 7790284

Muzzle Break $79.99: vg6 gamma muzzle break VG6 GAMMA 556

Handguard $119.99: vg6 gamma muzzle break AR15 ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK Handguard

Handstop $31.50: SLR handstop SLR M-LOK Mod2 Handstop Up to $1.50 Off — 2 models

Sights $129.99: Daniel defense fixed front and rear Amazon.com : Daniel Defense 19-088-09116, Fixed Front/Rear Sight Combo : Red Dot And Laser Sights : Sports & Outdoors

I'd like to sell it for $325. Which is a crazy discount for this setup.

Open to trades. Nothing really specific. Reloading gear, guns, trading towards something of higher value with me including cash. I also have a FNS9c up for sale trade that we could package for something (LINK)

PM me with questions/offers.
Thanks!

Here's a final pic of what it looked like built onto a lower.
468864-070c7a49f0219297ed33a06de536aa2c.jpg

JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER JUST THE UPPER

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
How much for the lower? and Ill trade you an eotech and 200 dollars
that lower was personally blessed by Joe Link. Even a pawn shop would value it in excess of $10,000.

It's going to be put on display in a secured glass cabinet over my fireplace.

Interested in a bergara hmr 6.5cm?
It's new in box and comes with one aic style factory mag. I have extra mags available as well as match ammo. PM if so and mayne we can work out something.
20190130_155401.jpg

I've been asked if I would sell the rifle complete... well kind of. I have a spare noveske lower I could build up and include, but the nwfa lower is off limits.

If you're super serious about the full thing let me know and I'll work up a price/trade.

This is still available.

What's up included for $340?
this?
Build characteristics:
Upper $249.99: Palmetto Marauder PSA 7" 5.56 NATO 1/7 MOE "Marauder" Pistol Upper - NO BCG or CH - 7790284

Handstop $31.50: SLR handstop SLR M-LOK Mod2 Handstop Up to $1.50 Off — 2 models

Sights $129.99: Daniel defense fixed front and rear Amazon.com : Daniel Defense 19-088-09116, Fixed Front/Rear Sight Combo : Red Dot And Laser Sights : Sports & Outdoors

What's up included for $340?
this?
Build characteristics:

Yeah everything listed there is included in the price.

bump: Added trade stuff.

Open to trades. Nothing really specific. Noveske upper/upper components (rifle, not pistol) Reloading gear, guns, trading towards something of higher value with me including cash. I also have a FNS9c up for sale trade that we could package for something (LINK)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top