JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let us know how it shoots too! You're welcome.

Well it shot really well.....until my scope base moved!! I got home and fixed it, and I don't think I tightened down enough. When installing my scope setup, I was rushing and kept forgetting steps, so I had to tear it down 3-4 times. I think the last time I was working on it I didn't put the final tighten on the screws. I am headed out for some fun shooting tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. I got it dialed into about 3" high at 50 yards before the base moved. That puts me on center at 200 yards, which I am happy with.

Anyone know if there are Dies, Brass, Bullets here in the PDX area for the 7.62X54r I want to do locally on that as well for reloading. Sportsman doesn't have a thing and Big 5 is the only place I have seen the Ammo as well besides Gun Show.

Anyone know if there are Dies, Brass, Bullets here in the PDX area for the 7.62X54r I want to do locally on that as well for reloading. Sportsman doesn't have a thing and Big 5 is the only place I have seen the Ammo as well besides Gun Show.

I haven't seen the dies,brass or bullets for sale locally. However I have seen the ammunition at Gun Broker in Clackamas, Keith's in Gresham ( they had Winchester in 180gr FMJ) and Wild Bills in Molalla (S&B in 180 gr FMJ). Both have reloadable brass. I am going to have to order the reloading dies and .311 caliber bullets from an online source. I will be getting RCBS as they are set up to use. 311.caliber not .308

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top