JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Ridgefield
State
Washington
Zip Code
Prices on AmmoSeek for 7.62x39 are currently half of 7.62x54R, so this is pretty much an even swap for someone needing Mosin food. I have (was two, now one) 440-round mil-surp spam can of 7.62x54R that I would like to trade for 1,000 new production rounds of 7.62x39. One trade complete, one spam can remaining. Prefer FTF in the PDX area, as shipping costs would kill the deal.

762x54R-SpamCans.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Are you wanting to trade the two 54R spam cans for a 1000 round case of 39 ammo? If this is what you are offering in your post, I would be up for the deal. If you are are wanting 1K case per spam can, I would have to pass. I guess im a little confused at the math.

This is for each. The current pricing for Wolf 7.62x39 ammo is 16.5¢/rnd, (w/o shipping) and the current pricing for spam can 7.62x54R is 38.5¢/rnd (w/o shipping). I was trying to be clear in the ad, but maybe I should have just posted to swap one of my cans, then repost the ad again for the second one.

The silver paint bars on the spam cans denote silvertip ammunition. I appreciate your offer, thank you, but I'm going to stick with looking for a trade. If I had cash, I'd be tempted to buy another gun. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.