JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0114::s0112:Can most of the calibers do it. Yes, but why would you use anything but an 06. If you get an elk with anything else it is luck. Only the 30-06 is a REAL ELK gun.
(Donning flame proof coveralls):s0114::s0114:

:s0114::s0112:Can most of the calibers do it. Yes, but why would you use anything but an 06. If you get an elk with anything else it is luck. Only the 30-06 is a REAL ELK gun.

I dunno. 8x56r Hungarian might work, too :D .

Keith (Anyone care to guess what the rifle is ;) ? And yes, I know that's a bear :s0114: . )

I was GOING to get a 30-06...but when they ran my background check they discovered my parents were married. :D

Who is clowning aroud about the .270? I am sure that many of your guys remember Jack O'Conner the "famed rifleman" and outdoor editor. What was his favorite round? He used the .270 to nail elk and mule deer. Yup! .270 bullets just bounce off of Elk. How stupid! 270's with bullet placement drop elk at any reasonable range. Oops! .270 works on bear too! Give me a break; ignorance of the 270 sounds like ignorance! Use a .270 and you will love it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top