JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
was'nt that for 800 rds tins? these are 1280 rd tins and the last stuff was bulgarian which means be careful shooting it handguns this is tokerov ammo so not as hot.

if it was per 1280 tin i don't think you'll that good a price but have your rep contact them if he is a dealer and there are enough people interrested in ammo i'm sure they will cut a deal if he can get better prices i'll bump my order up to get a lifetime supply

and if the price is good enough i'm sure others will and we can pass the word to the members on a couple other boards to boost the numbers

looks like $15 off the list price is the current deal for the 1280 rd tins. i still have 1.5 of those left and 3 tins of the bulgarian, so i think i am good since all i have is two pistols in x25.

i am thinking a 500 rd lot of 9mm for $99.97. #am1404 . let me know where to send payment. no paypal for me, they busted me for doing ammo stuff and froze my paypal account for 180 days, no recourse, they just keep your cash. pm me and i can send a check or mo. or pay when i pick up.

i go thru 9mm way too fast.

In the picture of the 7.62x54R received before, that ammo was manufactured in 1952. In Soviet/East Bloc ammo marking the year of manufacture is the bottom number in the fraction (i.e 11 over 52 = 1952 mfgr). That's a bit old.

I've found a good rule of thumb for ammo is: Never buy ammo older than you are.

The CAI Bulgarian 7.62x54R I've seen from the 1950's ranges from fair to pretty awful. Split case necks, erratic primers (click . . . boom) are a possiblity.

There is east bloc stuff from the 1980's and later still around here and there. Not as easy to find as this time last year, but its out there still.

Also the CAI Polish 7.62x25mm is notorious for split case necks and erratic ignition. Got a friend with a PPSh who shot some in it and you could hear the cyclic rate going up and down and the gun stutters over bad ignition.

Just the $.02 of a cynical old curmudgeon based on actual experience. Your experiences may be happier.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top