JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,

1,823rds of Lake city. 1000 rds is unopened of the lake city federal 149gr FMJ XM80CS Ball. I have 302rds of Atomic 168gr match HPBT ammo from CMP.

Current Google search Prices on the Atomic is $68.00 per 50rds plus shipping unless you can get it local. And $305.00 for 500rds of the Lake city plus shipping. Or go hit a gun show.... or you may find it cheaper somewhere else... Anyways.... There is a retail of $1450.00 worth of ammo.

I am thinking of selling or trading. Reply with offers only if interested? I am not interested in selling a hundred rds here and there or nickel and diming rds. I want to sell or trade the entire lot.

Trades...Sharps rifles / Rolling blocks 45-70/45/90. Bolt actions in .308 and up, Lever actions, (German Mausers(depends on bore condition)), I don't know. I don't need to sell any of this stuff but I have been wanting to see what's out there. So no hurry at all. Portland area. I Understand any firearm trade will need background check.

Thanks.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top