JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$320
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
7.62x51 Nato (.308) in sealed battle packs 620 Rounds Total. $500 $450 $320 for all 3 packs, 420 rounds total

3 packs of 140 Round South African $110 Each pack if sold separately SOLD
1 pack of 200 Rounds FNM/Portuguese SOLD

This is non-corrosive, Brass Case, Berdan Primed, modern and clean shooting. Battle packs keep the ammo dry and clean for long term storage - if you are not tempted to shoot it up now. Dont compare the prices with value steel cased imports - this is the good stuff.

For Sale. Cash only No Trades. You pick up only. Located South of Hillsboro, OR. Not interested in Shipping Ammo.

Please PM with questions or to make arrangements.

20210308_200104.jpg 20210829_144131.jpg 20210311_204943.jpg 20210311_205021.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If I was closer or if you were closer to Camas I would have my uncle or cousin get this from you.
Love the battle packs and they are heavy plastic that preserves the rounds. Great for crap hits the fan ammo and easy to lug around with the carry handles.
GLWS, surprised this is still here. Good surplus ammo is running about your price point. The battle packs make it worth it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.