JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a ammo box of 308 m80 fmj I would like to sell . I'm seeing the price from sportsmans at a $ 1. 00 per so, $ 250. for the box or best reasonable offer .
Not too happy about selling it but here be strange times we're living in .
Also, consider I'm new to the site so any tips will be appreciated. I'm not here to gouge , just new to this side of the market .
Leave a message if you're interested and I'll get back to you with a phone number to call and talk . I'm not much of a texter , so I'll do my typing here and talking on the phone .
I can take pictures , but suffice to say they look like bullets . : )-

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a ammo box of 308 m80 fmj I would like to sell . I'm seeing the price from sportsmans at a $ 1. 00 per so, $ 250. for the box or best reasonable offer .
Not too happy about selling it but here be strange times we're living in .
Also, consider I'm new to the site so any tips will be appreciated. I'm not here to gouge , just new to this side of the market .
Leave a message if you're interested and I'll get back to you with a phone number to call and talk . I'm not much of a texter , so I'll do my typing here and talking on the phone .
I can take pictures , but suffice to say they look like bullets . : )-

308 rounds of M80 (which is 7.62NATO, not .308)?

Brand of Ammo? Sealed primers/necks?

308 rounds of M80 (which is 7.62NATO, not .308)?

Brand of Ammo? Sealed primers/necks?
7.62 x 51 tomato tomahto they both go through a sig 716 and an IWI Galil 308 , it's ball ammo from ammo inc . a plastic case full of 250 rounds . availability has me round it out to $ 250. 00

7.62 x 51 tomato tomahto they both go through a sig 716 and an IWI Galil 308 , it's ball ammo from ammo inc . a plastic case full of 250 rounds . availability has me round it out to $ 250. 00
Fyi-

Alot of folks care about what kind of ammunition they put through their expensive firearms, hence the reason for specific questions.

Giving detailed information about an item for sale also enhances its ability to actually sell.

Glws

Fyi-

Alot of folks care about what kind of ammunition they put through their expensive firearms, hence the reason for specific questions.

Giving detailed information about an item for sale also enhances its ability to actually sell.

Glws
You are right , I'll get pictures up asap .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.