JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is the last few cases of my 7.62x39 ammo. Thanks to everyone that has purchased so far. Scroll all the way down there are 2 types left and multiple cases of each. I also have new in box and used magpul AK mags. Ask if interested

Wolf Military Classic 7.62x39 mm FMJ Manufactured in Russia

Price is $220 per case. Ammo is packaged in large cardboard case with 1,000 rounds contained in 20 round boxes

Pickup in Tigard OR (near Portland)

kDBXK7C.jpg [/url
]
sou5uBU.jpg [/url
]
lCkacsC.jpg [/url
]
Red Army 7.62 x 39 mm FMJBT 124 grain with sealed bullet and primer manufactured in Russia.
Price is $200 per case. Packaging is a tightly wrapped cardboard case with 1,000 rounds contained in 20 round boxes.
Pickup in Tigard OR (near Portland) although I am open to special arraignments for the right size order
4Ac0dwK.jpg
5aEZ73R.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top