JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
hey guys im new to the site i've got an sks and i'd like to know if anyone here has any 7.62x39 ammunition.. lemme know what you guys got! thanks!

This post is in the wrong section, this section is for Ammo/reloading sales and/or trade, your post needs to be in the "WTB" (Want To Buy) section or you can post in the "Forum" for info. It does not look like you have anything to trade so this post needs to be moved.

NobamaPlease

7.62x39 has come down in price. Some pretty good deals online now. Also, last Portland gunshow 7.62.39 was on sale. not the good old days of 17 cents a bullet, but 22 cents a bullet not too bad today in time.

alright thanks guys... i spent all day drivin around tryin to find 7.62x39 but the only place that had it was "big5 sporting goods" and they wanted 18 bucks a box for remington... although i did buy there whole stock of it out of their wolf when they had it. haha

Hate to say this but Copes Distributing usually has cheap ammo. Plus they only charge 7.95 to ship it. I have bought 500 rounds at a time for under 120 shipped for the past few months. Usually on my doorstep in 3 to 4 days.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.