JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
If you guys have any SPENT brass 7.62x39 cases you don't want, let me know. Can be Boxer or Berdan primed, no steel please. Can buy or trade for them.

Thank you.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Local BiMart in Forest Grove had Belom x39 for $10.99. Bought the same almost a year ago for $13.00. Shot one box but conditions were bad so hard to tell if it was any better than steel case.

Lately, I've been seeing M67 Yugo available for sale on the internet. I don't know if that is what you're looking for.

Check at :
Atlantic Firearms
and/or
SGAmmo

Aloha, Mark

And BTW.....there was a guy in the classifieds that was selling the appropriate Berdan primers. That is.....if you want to try reloading Berdan brass.

Aloha, Mark

I'm only after the SPENT brass for reloading! I've got tons of components but could use the SPENT brass for my reloading projects. Berdan or Boxer makes no difference.

Thank you.

Convo sent for these.

318D5B74-82AF-4037-BD5D-ECD8C53BD2A1.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.