JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$340
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
M43 Ub,
East German plastic cored practice ammunition. Approx 62 gr. steel jacketed, hard plastic cored round nosed projectile chemically stained black for identification. Velocity out of an AK is in the 3,000+ fps range. This is LETHAL ammunition and will penetrate a respectable amount of wood at close range in my experience.
The "Ub" stands for "Ubung" which means "practice" in German. The ammo was designed for use on ranges with limited down-range danger space and was intended to be used out to 300 meters. It's danger range is 1,300 meters. It is not "short range or "indoor" practice ammo like some folks have suggested.

for the AK and RPK the SKS it may not be 100% reliable, it will depend on your gas system.
some of my AK's ran it some of my SKS's ran it.
10 round blister packs

1,060 rounds
$340 ___ 31 cents a round

clips not included

local pickup in Springfield.

or trade for 9mm ammo and or reloading components

100_2316.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top