JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
is that corrosive? :huh:

The primer is "mildly" corrosive. Less corrosive than other surplus ammo but I still wouldn't let the firearm sit over night. With that said Yugo M67 ammo is well known to be some of the best 7.62x39 ammo ever made.

If the OP could bring some of that stuff up to Seattle/Tacoma, he'd have a guaranteed sale...especially at that price.

dont see a huge advantage buying,shipping a case of corrosive ammo when you can pick up a case of golden tiger in portland for 189 out the door and its not corrosive.save your money! better yet save your gun! :)

i actually have a bunch of the yugo stuff.i save it for last ditch.no way i wanna deep clean my aks that much! its much easier to pay a penny a round more ,shoot non corrosive and you can let your rifle sit until you clean it,with the yugo it will eat your barrel ,bolt face etc. in a week! :s0114::s0114:

i saw it at the expo gunshow yesterday.there were a couple guys selling at that price.might even find a better deal if you look carefully. check it out! nice day for a show.:)

dont see a huge advantage buying,shipping a case of corrosive ammo when you can pick up a case of golden tiger in portland for 189 out the door and its not corrosive.save your money! better yet save your gun! :)

i actually have a bunch of the yugo stuff.i save it for last ditch.no way i wanna deep clean my aks that much! its much easier to pay a penny a round more ,shoot non corrosive and you can let your rifle sit until you clean it,with the yugo it will eat your barrel ,bolt face etc. in a week! :s0114::s0114:

i saw it at the expo gunshow yesterday.there were a couple guys selling at that price.might even find a better deal if you look carefully. check it out! nice day for a show.:)

What a fine job done Crapping in this guys for sale thread.... After these postings made and people read it, What is the chance of it getting sold...
Have you heard of PM's or how about a discussion on ammo someplace else other than this guys thread... Negative info on Price, Negative Info on the product...NICE JOB...

Yugo Ammo is just fine, If you maintain your weapon as needed... Golden Tiger is good as steel case goes, If you want better performance, Less wear on the chamber Brass is the way to go... Yugo has a much more reliable ignition...

These are 1260 round cases. Some of the best ammo you can really buy for a x39... But, since someone wanted to argue price.

A 1000 rnd case of GT at 189, plus $9 for the ticket and $8 for parking works out to be $206 or ¢20.6 a round. Even if you could somehow find it as a straight case it is still ¢18.9 a round.

A 1260 rnd case og Yugo is $227 or ¢18.1 cents a round.

Guess which is the money saver? Plus with Yugo you get a hotter, more accurate round.

Here is some more facts from a large wholesale outfit of ammo and what they had to say on this YUGO ammo. They actually want more for it and that does not include shipping.

They say this ammo is probably the best for AK's.

NOTE, WE HAVE FIRED THIS AMMO EXTENSIVELY AND THE CORROSIVE PROPRTIES SEEM TO BE VERY MILD AND LIMITED TO THE PRIMER ITSELF. IN FACT, WE HAVE EVEN STORED THE FIRED RIFLE WITHOUT CLEANING IT FOR SEVERAL DAYS AFTER FIRING IT AND SAW NO INDICATION OF CORROSION ON ANY OF THE METAL SURFACES. NOR DOES IT HAVE THE STRONG SULFUR SMELL THAT MOST FOLKS ASSOCIATE WITH CORROSIVE AMMO. STILL, AS WITH ANY AMMO, WE
ENCOURAGE YOU TO CLEAN YOUR WEAPON WITHIN A RESONABLE TIME AFTER FIRING.

What a fine job done Crapping in this guys for sale thread.... After these postings made and people read it, What is the chance of it getting sold...
Have you heard of PM's or how about a discussion on ammo someplace else other than this guys thread... Negative info on Price, Negative Info on the product...NICE JOB...

Yugo Ammo is just fine, If you maintain your weapon as needed... Golden Tiger is good as steel case goes, If you want better performance, Less wear on the chamber Brass is the way to go... Yugo has a much more reliable ignition...

Way to go SDR:s0155:

I have personally used yugo ammo in my 7.62 AR and have had no negative effects. Clean you gun and its just fine.

it is/was not my intention of crapping on the ops (kcarnold) thread,i was doing what i thought was right...informing kc that he could get noncorrosive ammo for about the same money,not downgrade his sale.a lot of folks new to com bloc ammo are not aware of corrosive ammunition,or even what it is,or will do to an uncleaned gun.its just my opinion .thats all,sorry to hurt your feelings if i did.;)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.