JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Noticed a large quantity of 7.62x39 at Oregon Rifle Works in Tigard, OR.
Can't remember the price or manufacturer but they had shipping boxes full of it.
Buy it while you can.

Spambo

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
There's a reason they have so much in stock..I was there probably a month ago and while I don't remember the price, I do remember thinking ouch!
They did however have some stainless ruger mkiv mag 2-packs for 24.99 so I grabbed a couple.

Last Edited:
ORW prices WTF, that's normal though
I remember getting some good deals on ammo and lowers when they first opened. They matched some prices from Surplus Ammo in WA and they let me have some lowers shipped to them from surplus ammo but only charged the $10 background check. Those days are gone. I still swing by there every once in a while to rummage through discount bins. They had some 243 reloads in there one time for super cheap. I haven't pulled them down yet but I expect all the components minus the powder will be gtg. They also have about every little AR part you might need to finish a build.

Tony has always taken care of my firearms when they've gone to ORW, so I'll definitely give them a look. Appreciate the heads-up on their stock. Will make a trip down there today most likely.

ORW prices WTF, that's normal though
I am not going to disagree with you. Prices go nowhere but up. The problem
is that the current price may be a bargain 6 months from now. If I recall, the
7.62x39 was going for $8.99/20.

BiMart in Tigard has a large quantity of .308 FMJ for $19.97/20.

I am buying whatever ammo available.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top