JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you can find a better deal than this please share!!!

Ammoman.com

7.62X39 RUSSIAN - MCJHP 124 GRAIN
MILITARY CLASSIC- JACKETED HOLLOW POINT
NON CORROSIVE BRAND NEW AMMO
100% NEW POLYMER COATING

Part Number #762X39-MCJHP-1000, -10000

$229.00 shipped to your door.

just picked up 1180 rounds from surplus ammo for 200..............but I was driving by there shop so no shipping and it's yugo as thats about all I can find thats pr approved it is corrosive

A few months ago I picked up 1K of Golden Tiger FMJ, non corrosive, for $195 at the Expo gun show. I'll look and see if I still have their business card if you want their number.

Does anyone know ANY dealers/private sellers in the portland area that sells ammo by the 1000's for a decent price. I need some now, and I have the $$$. like I mentioned, I don't buy ammo online. ( i dont want to explain why) but I really need some ASAP. If you like american made money, let me know so we can trade.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.