JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up for sale is a little bit of hard work over several weekends: (all this is OBO as well)

102 mixed stamped 7.62x25 boxer brass, clean and ready for reloading.
$15.

200 .311 Diameter, 150 grain, Russian T-46 Tracer Bullets.
Reclaimed from a bucket of damaged (bent, dented) rounds I got a while back, and have been going through them "the hard way". To preserve the viability of the tracer material, I literally tore the cases apart, peeling away the metal cases, rather than a harsh impact puller. The tips may be dull and dirty, but the butts are bright and shiny, meaning no compromising from storage.
These are all from 188 Factory cases, so they should be all similar in tolerances.
These'll work in 7.62x54r's, 303's, maybe even some 308 guns if you play with em a bit.
$25 for 100, $45 for all 200.
(Also have 50 T-46M (newer, more likely to burn) bullets pulled in the same fashion i'll part with for $25)

Also for sale: 3 pounds of Clean, clean-burning, and Dry powder from said reclaimed rounds.
All from 188 cases, any compromised cases I threw out the powder, so this should burn even and well.
If you're reloading 54R with it, I find a 3.1-3.2cc scoop (48-51 grains) works well with 145-180 grain rounds.
$12 per pound, $30 for all 3.

Will trade for:
7.62x54R brass cases or surplus/modern ammo.
a bullet luber-sizer, or lead bullet molds
Small pistol and Large Rifle primers
Or something i'll think of later.
Got anything I'd want?

*New: offering free shipping except for the powder*

Last Edited:
uh.. bump. and a note: I've shoved a few extra of the tracer rounds through a lee .308 lube-sizing die on a single-stage and they do slim down, so any .308 users should be able to use these.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.