JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got a bunch of 7.62x25 ammo both in cases and in 70 or 72 rnd boxes, any idea what that stuff is going for right now?
also have a cz52 and an AR upper chambered for it. I just don't do anything with them and was thinking about selling some or all. i think i have three 1260rnd cases of polish ammo.

maybe some clues on how to idea ammo/ammo tins too?
thanks

Wow, prices have gone up on that stuff. I have a bunch I bought several years ago for about a fifth of that price. Now I can't afford to shoot it if it's worth that much.

The Yugo ammo you have is good stuff, but the Polish (in zinc) has a bad reputation (cracked necks). Now I ran the numbers through Wideners, cost for 1000 rounds of PPU will be $460 + $36 = 50 cents per round. But that's non-corrosive new reloadable stuff, unlike the surplus you have. Buffalo Arms might be cheaper, with $386 for 1000 rds and whatever shipping, but it's currently on backorder. Bottom line, good luck with the sale :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top