JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am posting this for my neighbor:

290 rounds of Yugo surplus 7.62x25 for sale. About 205 rounds were sealed in boxes until opened for counting and inspection two weeks ago.

Most online retailers and local shops are sold out of 7.62x25 and the places that still have it in stock are asking 50 cents a round on orders of 1000 rounds.

Asking - $80.00. (That's 27 cents a round!)

Trades: 7.62x39 or 9mm ammo

We are both in North Seattle and if he's too busy with work to meet up for the sale, I'll handle it. PM me and we can work something out.

Bump to the top. He's thinking about holding onto this ammo just in case he ever picks up one of these guns - given how the ammo supply has dried up. Make your move now.

Would you care to provide a link? Searching Gunbroker, I found it on sale for $235 - shipped but that was Polish ammo. This is Yugo ammo which (at least in the 7.62x39 variety) is well known to be more reliable, hotter and less corrosive than anything else. A quick Google search came up with similar sentiments about the 7.62x25 stuff. So, if you'd like to compare apples to apples, here's links to completed auctions for Yugo 7.62x25 (which seem to be significantly less common than auctions for Polish ammo):

350 Rds YUGO 7.62x25mm Tokarev Ammo 7.62x25 1980s : Pistol Ammo at GunBroker.com (32 cents per round + shipping)

Beautiful Tokarev Ammo-10 Boxes! 1986 YUGO! : Collectible Ammo at GunBroker.com (27 cents per round, shipped)

The second auction - 27 cents per round - was from someone buying 700 rounds. Once again, you obviously get a better price buying in bulk - which you don't have to do here. You'd also have to wait for it to be shipped - once again, you don't have to do that here. So, at 27 cents per round for 7.62x25 and 7.62x39 at 21 cents per round, a fair trade would be 380 rounds of 7.62x39 (recent production, non-corrosive) for 290 rounds of 7.62x25. A counter offer would be welcomed but given the auctions on GB, I think it's adequately priced.

If you'd like to meet in at SAA in Lakewood, we could arrange that.

What ever is fair would work for me.
In 7.62x39 high end ammo I have brand new reloadable Lapua or Winchester brass ammo. I also have norinco steel core stuff that is spendy.
Or I will give you the appropriate amount of Brown bear or wolf as you calculated. I'll PM my # to you. If your interested in any of the above call me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.