JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey - Just got another one done by 7.62llc, this one a PSL 762x54r rebuilt to AK-74 profile. They do awesome work and are accepting new work. Highly recommended. I have had them do about 15 different AK projects, saiga conversions, de-mils, kit builds, refinnish projects, you name it. Located in Albany, you won't be disappointed!

<broken link removed>

AK-54R.jpg

nice,

there are also Vepr 7.62x54R / .308 AK Style format available.

This. I was going to go the route that deavis did but with the release of the vepr it's just easier and cheaper. However, there is something to be said for building a rifle.

Deavis, great looking rifle. I'm really contemplating selling my saiga 308 for one of these. It's hard to justify shooting my 308 these days because of ammo cost. As you know, 7.62x54r is alot cheaper.

Link doesn't work for me either. Tried google for local info. The number I found there, (541) 926-5915, is disconnected. I've not seen anyone near Portland recommended for AK work, so I'd like to give these guys a try - if I can reach them. Any other ideas?

I have to wonder if they are still in business, I found and tried the same phone number (this thread started June/2012, they could have gone out since then).

I'm personally just looking for a place that can cut, crown, and thread a rifle barrel, I'm totally surprised at how difficult that is to find a shop that can do something that simple.

One of the best places:

Tornado Technologies - Home page

I have to wonder if they are still in business, I found and tried the same phone number (this thread started June/2012, they could have gone out since then).

I'm personally just looking for a place that can cut, crown, and thread a rifle barrel, I'm totally surprised at how difficult that is to find a shop that can do something that simple.

Yes, they do that pretty often to catch up on work (must be nice to have more business than you can handle!). Just check back in a few weeks and they should be accepting orders.

Not to hijack the thread.... thanks for that but their website states:
"NOTE: Due to the huge influx of work, and in order to keep our turn-around times as low as possible, until further notice will are NOT accepting rifle barrels. We ARE still accepting pistol barrels."

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top