JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks Steve, I have found what appears to be good deals on there before but I am always wary of ordering online. I prefer to buy FTF from a neighbor that needs to sell. I prefer to touch whatever I am buying fitst and if I can help a neighbor at the same time...bonus!

I just emailed another guy looking for military 308, I have 209 empty brass, once fired, some have been reloaded, just need a good cleaning. Im willing to trade or offer me??? Im in McMinnville area during the day.

Cyborg-

I have 2000 rounds in sealed crates down in Oregon. I think it was made by the Spanish, either way it is sealed up against the elements.

I can send you a pic of the crate (sorry not busting it open) next weekend. I am selling it to buy Lake City Ammo that is reload-able.

If you have any LC brass in .308 or .30-06 I would be more than happy to give it a new home.

SF-

Russianfist, I have a deal pending for some South African battle packs. I will have a few extras I could part with when I get these if you are interested.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.