JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

1963924264.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Ammo flyer says that the shipment is sitting at ort of entry now, and they will be shipping out orders next week .

-
Product Details
Brand: Red Army Standard
***Ammo is in port now, ships out next week!!**** 50 boxes of 20 MAX per order. You may make multiple orders, but please allow others to share this deal!
Red Army Standard Ammunition is a trademark associated with Century International Arms, an arms and ammunition corporation in Delray Beach, Florida, United States.
-

I placed an order last night so I can be the guinea pig. It looks legit to me. They come up in phone and google searches to a brick and mortar in Jupiter, FL. If it's a scam then it's fairly sophisticated with FB presence, emails that I've paid for the order and offers for other merchandise. I just ordered 20 boxes so we'll see and I'll keep you all informed.

Sounds legit about goods sitting in Port of Entry.( for week wait/delay) , is pretty common right now on both E. and W. coast .
importation by marine vessel is a frenzy pace right now, the past covid bullcrap at In/Out of customs, plus there is a shortage of MV Freighters worldwide right at the moment playing catch-up for all good moving . Goods can be sitting for weeks in customs till they get processed out to move. I had to wait just last month for as piece of machinery to come out of customs down in SanFran. Cal. to get released to the dealer there, for shipping up to Oregon. Sat down there over 2 weeks in Port before paperwork done.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top