JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bi-Mart in Tigard has plenty at $14.99/box. Putting this out so those that need/want it can buy some. But also so they know it's available and don't pay $30 for something readily available. It's been there over a week. Get you some.

B9FCCC07-D5D9-4B6D-934B-197BF5EAA56C.jpeg

they have 1 box/customer limit.. and its serbian ammo FWIW..

so.. some good, some bad, some good? first time ive seen ammo on shelves there in almost a year at some of the bimarts.

they have 1 box/customer limit.. and its serbian ammo FWIW..

so.. some good, some bad, some good? first time ive seen ammo on shelves there in almost a year at some of the bimarts.
1? They sold me two boxes of .308 today and were two box limits last week on the 7.62. But I don't need any so I left it for others. Russian, Serbian, American a bullets a bullet if absolutely needed. But definitely not ammo I would stockpile

1? They sold me two boxes of .308 today and were two box limits last week on the 7.62. But I don't need any so I left it for others. Russian, Serbian, American a bullets a bullet if absolutely needed. But definitely not ammo I would stockpile
my bimart had the sign up 1 box limit SE PDX.. weird!

if it goes bang.. i can hang.. 👍

If I understand it right, that is 20 rounds of ball for 75¢ per round?

Pass. But thanks. I am sure there is somebody out there that is desperate enough for ball ammo that they will pay that price.
I agree but there's also no where selling cheaper that I've seen. I didn't buy any but I've seen this same ammo on here for $30 so just trying to help out so others don't get taken to the cleaners by some people on here that a partial cause they the am I shortage.

They had the same 7.62 at Beaverton yesterday, and a lot of it. $14.99 for 20 rds wasn't really motivating me to buy any. I guess if you need it, you need it though.
I suppose that I'm getting a bit jaded with all of the price gouging.

I saw those. Brass cased rounds, interesting. I did not buy any due to the price.

I think you can still get bulk 7.62x39 for .50 cents a round online (plus shipping)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top